"phantom" objects

Questions related to using nuBuilder Forte.

"phantom" objects

Unread postby GlenMcCabe » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:05 am

aaa - original.PNG
aaa - original.PNG (8.32 KiB) Viewed 68 times
aaa - original.PNG
aaa - original.PNG (8.32 KiB) Viewed 68 times
I have 2 select objects that are now doing strange things. There should be 3 select objects to record severity values see below.

The 1st was working correctly but the second and third did not hold the input values. I tried to amend the properties to no avail. I deleted the objects and re-entered them. They did not appear in the correct position on the form but appeared on the top of the tab area as just the downarrow. see below. I subsequently realised they appear at the top of each tab which accesses the main table. They do not appear on tabs which are subforms to link data from other files.

I can click on the oblects with middle button and the properties display as required. It does not matter what value I choose for top or left they do not move.

If I look at the objects for the form they appear to be listed properly. They dissapear from the obj list if deleted.

Finally if I choose arrange objects they do not appear on screen or in the list. I have checked all tabs.
Attachments
aad - arrange.PNG
aad - arrange.PNG (34.47 KiB) Viewed 68 times
aac - prop.PNG
aac - prop.PNG (22.01 KiB) Viewed 68 times
aab - now.PNG
aab - now.PNG (17.28 KiB) Viewed 68 times
GlenMcCabe

Re: "phantom" objects

Unread postby kev1n » Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:35 am

Is there really a space before the underscore?
Code: Select all
severitypre _con3
kev1n
nuBuilder Team

nuBuilder Version: 4.5

Re: "phantom" objects

Unread postby GlenMcCabe » Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:33 pm

Thanks Kevin

I have been looking at this 50 times and didn't otice the space. Removed space in database table, re-entered the objects and now working fine.

Glen
GlenMcCabe

Return to General