nuBuilder - unwanted logout

Questions related to using nuBuilder Forte.

nuBuilder - unwanted logout

Postby Janusz » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:59 pm

Hi,
I am receiving often the message:
You must be logged into nuBuilder..
and I need to login again into nubuilder to use it.

there are some posiibiliteis to set-up the Timeout in setup - but it looks - it does not affect or reduce that issue .

Do you have some experience with such issue - or maybe some workaround to minimise the unwanted logout?
Janusz

Re: nuBuilder - unwanted logout

Postby kev1n » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:53 pm

This "Timeout (minutes)" has been removed a while ago. It might help installing the latest version.
kev1n

Postby Janusz » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:30 pm

Yes I know - this field stays on the old form - and it is not present on the recent one.
But anyway the value in the zzzz_.... table remains and is used by code later on with default value of 120minutes.
(The latest version is just removing the field to change this value from the form).
Concerning the php and java script files on the server I have the latest ones.

So general question if anyone is experiencing or not similar issues - maybe someone has some experience how to limit this.

It's not a blocking point at all to use nuBuilder - but it would be nice to have it limited.
Janusz

Postby Janusz » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:24 pm

FYI,
not sure for real cause but probably looks like some network connection disapperance, routing change or whatever happening after some time on idle by client computer.

Now I implementd a kind of cycling ping every one minute from nuBuilder client computer to cloud server - and so far issue is not appearing anymore.
Janusz

Return to General